Valentine's Day Drag Marble Nail Art Tutorial

I have a really quick Valentine's day nail art tutorial for you guys today. I wanted to use the drag marble technique for my own Valentine's day nail art and I decided to do a quick tutorial of this technique for you guys too. 


Drag marbling is really easy nail art technique and the main thing you need to remember is to have enough polish on your nail. If you have too little, it's really impossible to do the dragging easily and neatly. Also you need to do this one nail at a time, so that the polish doesn't dry before you do the marbling. Because I was doing this for Valentine's day I tried to do something that reminds a bit of hearts, but of course you can use this technique to do some other pattern too. I have done one Valentine's day manicure with this technique before, you can check it out here. I have also done some other drag marble manicures, for example this one and this one.

I hope this tutorial was helpful, though looking at these pictures I should have chosen some other colors so that you could see them better. But I hope you can still see something from this too. I'll show you the whole manicure that I did for Valentine's day tomorrow.

*****

Tänään vuorossa pikainen kuivamarmorointitutoriaali ystävänpäivää silmälläpitäen. Kuivamarmoroinnilla on todella helppo tehdä kivoja koristeluita ja esimerkiksi juuri tuollaiset sydämentapaiset saa tehtyä varsin helposti ja nopeasti. Tärkeää tässä on lähinnä se, että kynnellä on tarpeeksi lakkaa, jotta kuivamarmorointi onnistuu. Jos lakkaa on liian ohut kerros, kerkiää se kuivamaan ja silloin marmorointia on mahdoton tehdä.

Varsinaisen ystävänpäivämanikyyrini esittelen teille sitten huomenna. Jos itse tutoriaalissa on jotakin epäselvää tai kysyttävää, niin kysykää ihmeessä! 

0 comments: