Saturday Spotlight: Sinful Colors - I Miss You

 Hi guys, I'm back today for another Saturday Spotlight post, and this week we're looking at another Sinful Colors polish.  I'm afraid I only have 1 to show you today as I've been pretty busy working on some stuff that's coming next month, but it is a very gorgeous polish :)


This is I Miss You, which is a purple jelly full of purple and holographic hex glitter in 2 sizes.  I am wearing 3 coats and top coat in these pictures.  The formula on this is quite similar to Nail Junkie that I swatched a few weeks back - a little bit sheer and fiddly, but quite easy to apply using slightly thicker coats and a gentle hand, with beautiful results.
I really like this, but that's not really a surprise considering it's purple and sparkly.  The base is quite sheer, so you do get a lot of visible nail line in certain lights, but it's so packed with glitter that it's not noticeable a lot of the time.  I wasn't too bothered by this anyway, as I was planning to do some stamping from the word go.
I decided to stamp a heart image from MoYou Princess 11 with Revlon - Cupid.  The results were quite subtle. but very pretty and girly.  I did find that it was a little more pronounced once mattified too.  I was pretty impressed at how well this stamped considering that Cupid is from Revlon's Top Speed quick-dry range.  I must be getting quicker at stamping :)
And the rest of the matte photos - I've become a little more obsessed with my matte top coat recently, I'm slapping it on everything :D
You can find Sinful Colors in Boots stores in the UK, and online for £1.99, and in most drugstores in the US too.
Anyway, you know what I'm going to ask you :p - what do you guys think?

0 comments: