Delicate Water Decals Manicure

Yeah, I know, water decals again?! I promise I'll have something else for you guys next time, but I just had do this manicure after seeing this manicure at Wasting Lifestyle. As I'm still not any good with stamping I had to use some water decals to do my nails with similar idea.

I started these nails with two coats of L'Oreal BB Perfect Pastel Coat. Then I just applied the decals and after those I applied one coat of KBShimmer I Only Have Ice For You and a coat of top coat.

The yellowness and all the stains on my nails looks worse in these pictures than it did in real life. I really liked how this mani turned out, it's really delicate and neutral looking without being too plain or boring. I think it's really nice sometimes to do somekind of neutral look between all those not-so-netural-looking manicures.

I have bought these decals myself from Born Pretty Store and they are actually on sale there right now, so if you like them you should definately check them out now!

L'Oreal BB Perfect Pastel Coat (2 coats)
water decals
KBShimmer I Only Have Ice For You (1 coat)
Mereneid Top It All Top Coat
 

What do you guys think about this kind of neutral look?

*****

Emman kuurankukkakynsien innoittamana piti päästä itsekin toteuttamaan jotakin samantyylistä. Minulta kun ei tuo leimaaminen vieläkään oikein onnistu, päädyin käyttämään valkoisia siirtokuvia leimojen sijaan.

Lakkauksessa on pohjana L'Orealin BB Perfect Pastel Coat (kaksi kerrosta), jonka päälle asettelin suoraan siirtokuvat. Lisäsin siirtokuvien päälle vielä kerroksen KBShimmerin I Only Have Ice For You topperia ja tietysti lopuksi vielä päällilakkaa. Kuvissa korostuu kivasti kynsien keltaisuus, joka ei kyllä luonnossa näkynyt ihan noin hyvin.

Kynsistä tuli ihanan herkkikset ja täytyy sanoa, että välillä oli mukavaa tehdä tällainen neutraalimpi manikyyri kaikkien glitteristen ja värikkäiden sekaan.

Siirtokuvat olen itse ostanut Born Pretty Storesta ja ne ovat siellä monien muiden siirtokuvien tavoin parhaillaan hyvässä alennuksessa, eli kannattaa käydä kurkkimassa, jos näistä tykkäätte!

Miten teihin uppoaa tällainen neutraalimpi lakkaus?

0 comments: