Duri Rejuvacote - Nail Growth System [Nail Treatment Review]


Hello Ladies

I must tell you that a couple of weeks ago I broke my nails badly! Fortunately I have backup archieve to use here while they were growing back. They are not it my favorite lenght but are already in a pretty decent shape.
For the next couple days I'll be showing you some manicures I did in the In-Between while they were growing! I must thank this amazing base coat Duri Rejuvacote recomended by Ana.

Tenho que vos confessar que há cerca de duas semanas, logo após a expo, parti as unhas! Desde então que tenho estado a postar fotos que tinha de backup. Agora, graças a uma base milagrosa (falo-vos dela daqui a uma semaninha ou 2 ) já estão com um tamanho decente, embora longe do tamanho que eu gosto.
Nos próximos dias vou-vos mostrar algumas das manicures que fiz durante estes dias!



Short Nails - Day 1

This is a very simple Halloween manicure I made with Stampaholics 02 ! I really am IN LOVE with this plate and I have a lot more manicures to show you with it! 
Esta é uma manicure muito simples com a nova placa Stampaholics 02 ! Estou apaixonadíssima por esta placa e tenho imensas manicures para vos mostrar com ela!


pumpkins halloween bats



Short Nails - Day 2

This is a free hand marbling I did. I was kinda bored and bumped with my nails so I started trying out some combos and ended up doing this! What do you think? 
Esta manicure é uma nail art marmore feita directamente na unha. Não foi muito dificil, alguns circulos concentricos e arrastamento com o pincel. Não pensei muito nela.. estava aborrecida com o tamanho das unhas e fiz algumas experiências. O que acham? 



Short Nails - Day 3 

One more Halloween nail art experiment with the brand new Stampaholics 02 and 03 plates! They will be available to you too soon!
Mais uma experiência de Halloween com as placas Stampaholics 02 e 03! Estarão disponíveis em breve para vocês também!  
gatos pretos halloween


black cats



Short Nails - Day 4

Yet again purple and Stampaholics 03! I am loving this plates! Base color is Mollon UV #50 Baies and the stamping polish is Gosh Silver.
Mais uma manicure com as placas Stampaholic 03 e desta vez foi a 03! A cor base é o Mollon UV #50 Baies e o verniz de carimbo o Gosh Silver.



Short Nails - Day 5 

Black & Purple nailart with purple neon studs from Born Pretty Store and Orly Digital Glitter! The holographic polish is Peggt Sage Rainbow Silver!
Nail Art em Preto e Roxo com tachas neon da Born Pretty Store e o Orly Digital Glitter. Os toque de holografia devem-se ao Peggy Sage Rainbow Silver!




orly sparkling


nailart studs tachas


I hope you enjoyed this very simple nailart manicures with my short nails! The next post will show you how they are now and the progress with Duri Rejuvacote! So far I am way beyond satisfied and I used it and change ir everyday! 

Espero que tenham gostado desta pequena e simples amostra de nailart com unhas curtas! O próximo post vai-vos mostrar a progressão do crescimento das unhas e como elas estão agora graças ao Duri Rejuvacote! Até agora estou a adorar a base, as unhas crescem muito rápido e super fortes!

Qual foi a vossa preferida?
Love,



0 comments: