31DC13 Day 15: Delicate Print

Hi guys, I'm continuing with the challenge! It's day 15 and so the task was to do some delicate print. This was a bit hard task for me as the obvious choice for this day would probably be some stamping, but since I don't do that so well and I also already did that two years ago for this day, I wanted to do something else. So I went with some water decals, which was pretty much (again) the easiest way, but lately I have bought and also gotten quite few water decals, so I kinda have to use them...

I started this mani with three coats of OPI Mermaid's Tears. Then I used those white lace water decals for all but my ring finger nails. I also dabbed some I Love Nails Polish Teal Me Please and a-england Merlin on top of those decals and I topped my accent nails with OPI Pure 18K White Gold & Silver Top Coat. The decals are from Born Pretty Store, but I have bought them myself.

This was quite a simple mani, but I still liked it very much, though unfortunately for some reason the polishes in my middle finger nail bubbled quite a bit and I really hate when that happens!

I also took some pictures for you guys without those glitters on top, so that you can see the decals better:


Nail Tek Foundation II
OPI Mermaid's Tears 3 coats
OPI Pure 1 coat (ring finger)
water decals, ILNP Teal Me Please and a-england Merlin
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

Like I said, I did some stamping for this challenge two years ago:
My stamping skills aren't really too good, but I still managed to get something done, you can check out the full post here.

So tell me guys, did you prefer the water decals mani or the stamping mani?

*****

Haaste jatkuu ja vuorossa siis päivä numero 15 ja herkkiskynnet. Tällä kertaa päätin toteuttaa kynnet water decalsien ja glittereiden avulla, kun viimeksi tätä päivää varten olin jo tehnyt (jonkinlaiset) leimailut, eikä tuo leimaaminen ole vieläkään oikein hallussa. Eli kynsien pohjavärinä käytin OPIn Mermaid's Tearsia, lakka on sen verran luirua ja huonosti tasoittuvaa, että jouduin pistämään sitä kolme kerrosta. Päälle lätkin pitsiset siirtokuvat, jotka olen ostanut Born Pretty Storesta, paitsi nimettömiin tein aksenttikynnet OPIn Purella (kun pitihän sitäkin päästä jo kokeilemaan!). Siirtokuvien päälle tuputtelin ihan vähän I Love Nail Polishin Teal Me Pleasea ja a-englandin Merliniä. Näistä tuli melko simppelit, mutta tykkäsin kynsistä silti kovin!  Tai ainakin enemmän kun noista kahden vuoden takaisista leimailuräpellyksistä, kun ei tuo leimailu tosiaankaan ole (edelleenkään) hallussa...

Kummat teitä miellyttää enemmän, nuo siirtokuvalliset kynnet vai kahden vuoden takaiset leimaukset?

0 comments: