Zoya Fall 2013 Polishes

I will have my day 4 challenge nails to show you guys later today too, but first I wanted to do a little post with some bottle shots of some Zoya Fall 2013 collection polishes. The Finnish Zoya importer NailCity was kind enough to sent me some polishes to try out and I actually got to choose the ones that interested me most of those fall collection polishes, so here are the six that I picked out:

So I chose two fall PixieDusts, Chita (the green one) and Carter (the purple one). Then I also wanted to try out one creme from the Cashmere collection and I chose the brick red creme called Pepper. And the the last three are all from the Satin collection and they are Channing, Maria Luisa and Neve. 

All the fall PixieDusts looked pretty awesome to me, but I thought I won't need them all as I do already have quite a few textured polishes, so I chose the two that interested me most. Both Chita and Carter are really unique ones to me and I've actually worn them both already, but I will show the manis to you later! The Cashmere collection for this fall seemed to have some quite basic colors in it, though they were all pretty, I decided to choose only Pepper to try as I didn't own any brick red cremes before and it's quite appropriate color for fall. The three polishes from the Satin collection were the ones that I thought that I didn't already own anything similar to them and especially Channing and Maria Luisa looked really interesting in some bottle shots and swatches that I've already seen. I can't wait to see how they look on nail as they are pretty awesome in bottle!


I also did a little collage of close-up bottle shots for you guys:

So tell me guys, which ones were your favourites from Zoya's 2013 fall collections polishes?


Information for my Finnish readers:
Zoyan lakkoja saa Suomesta ostettua kauneushoitoloista ja salongeista, joista löytyy lista täällä, sekä suoraan maahantuojalta sähköpostitse osoitteesta info@nailcity.fi hintaan 15,50 euroa/kappale.

*The polishes in this post were sent for me to review, for more information see my disclosure policy.

0 comments: