Gradient with Zoya Pepper and Maria Luisa

I already showed you my swatches of my picks of Zoya fall 2013 polishes and as I promised, I have some manicures to show you guys that I have done with the shades. Today I have a simple mani where I used two of those Zoya fall polishes.

So I used two coats of the gorgeous Pepper as my base color and after it was completely dry, I did the gradient look with Maria Luisa. I really liked how these two polishes looked together and I can't really get over the fact how gorgeous they both are (together and alone)!

Like I said, this was really a simple manicure, but I liked it very much! Nail art doesn'talways have to be to complicated to be really pretty! This mani made me love Maria Luisa even more, as I appreciate the fact that even when layered, the flakies stay really flat. It is truly an awesome topper and if you ask me, it's the gem of the Satin collection.


Misa BACKbone
Zoya Pepper 2 coats
Zoya Maria Luisa for the gradient
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

So tell me guys, did you like this combo as much as I did?


Information for my Finnish readers:
Zoyan lakkoja saa Suomesta ostettua kauneushoitoloista ja salongeista, joista löytyy lista täältä, sekä suoraan maahantuojalta sähköpostitse osoitteesta info@nailcity.fi hintaan 15,50 euroa/kappale.

*The polishes in this post were originally sent for me to review, for more information see my disclosure policy.

0 comments: