31DC13 Day 4: Green Nails

As promised here comes my day four nails of the challenge. The task today was green nails and after receiving those Zoya fall polishes that I posted about earlier today, it wasn't really too hard of choosing the polish I'd use for today's challenge.

So I used two coats of Zoya Chita* for this mani and after it was completely dry I randomly placed some striping tapes over my ring finger nail and did one (thick) goat of Kiko Sugar Mat Spring Green over it and then removed the tapes. Zoya Chita is soooo gorgeous that I didn't want to cover it too much, so I did only one accent nail with that Kiko Spring Green. Unfortunately, the Kiko one is just so slightly sheer that it would have needed two coats, but I couldn't wait for one coat to dry before the other as I had to remove the tapes, so I did one thick coat instead and probably because of that Spring Green didn't never dry as gritty as it really is... But I still liked the idea of this mani and Chita makes up for it too as it is sooooo gorgeous!

I could have gone with only one coat of Chita as it coveres really well, but I did two coats just in case. The color is slightly Christmassy, but it is also really unique one and I love it!

BACKbone
Zoya Chita 2 coats
Kiko Sugar Mat Spring Green 1 coat

And again here's my green nails for the challenge two year ago:
So back then I did this layering mani with Milani Hi-Tech and Kleancolor Chunky Holo Clover, you can read the full post here.


Information for my Finnish readers about Zoya polishes in Finland:
Zoyan lakkoja saa ostettua Suomesta kauneushoitoloista ja salongeista, joista löytyy lista täältä, sekä suoraan maahantuojalta sähköpostitse osoitteesta info@nailcity.fi hintaan 15,50 euroa/kappale.

*Zoya Chita was sent for me to review, for more information see my disclosure policy.

0 comments: