Zoya Reagan and a-england Elaine with BPS Diamond Rhinestones

I have another Born Pretty Store review for you guys, this time about geometric shape rhinestones. I chose the design number 4# which is these really small diamond shaped rhinestones in different colors. I had this great idea in my head how to use them, but my execution wasn't really too good... But here's the mani:

I used two coats of Zoya Reagan for my pinky and middle nails and two coats of a-england Elaine for my ring and index nails. Like I said, I had a plan in my head how to do this nails, but then I just started to place the rhinestones quite randomly and it didn't really turn out how I had planned...
 
But the rhinestones were really great though! I love the fact that they are quite small as I do prefer smaller decorations. They are also a great alternative choice if you don't always want to use those regular shaped rhinestones. I didn't have any problems with these and they stayed on really nice as I sealed them with top coat. The only downside of these was the fact that there isn't really too many rhinestones of the same color in the wheel as the wheel is quite small. After doing these nails I pretty much used all those pink and purple rhinestones. On the other hand, there are 12 different colors in the wheel, so I have plenty of rhinestones still left.

They have a good variety of these, there are actually 20 different shapes and sizes to choose from and one box costs only $3.40. Don't forget that you can get 10% off with my code MBL91 and BPS offers worldwide free shipping!




*The rhinestones used in this post were sent for me to review, for more information see my disclosure policy.

0 comments: