Meeting With Fellow Nail Polish Enthusiasts vol. 3


Last Thursday we had again little meeting with some fellow nail polish enthusiasts. This time we wanted to keep things simple and we didn't even try to get any sponsors or anything like that for the event, the goal was just to spend some time (and eat..). Of course we had this great plan of having a little picnic outside, but the weather wasn't really on our side, so instead we gathered to my place. Also this time there were only six participants, but we had great time and it was really fun once again to meet with the girls and talk about nail polish and other stuff. Actually, we all got to meet one new face too as Tiina hadn't participated in our meetings before and that's of course always fun too!

First we of course had little something to eat.








After eating we did some nail polish swapping and selling. Everyone brought some polishes and other nail related stuff with them to the meeting and then we sold/bought them or swapped them.


I managed to sell couple things and I also swapped my Essie Using My Maiden Name with Nina to her Essie Bachelorette Bash, so now I have "new" lovely Essie polish.

We also had this little gift swapping there, where everyone who wanted to participate, bought a little gift with them and then we randomly swapped them. I willshow you what I got at the end of this post. :)










Katja also gave us little presentation of Effect Nail Design Kits. These products have been developed and branded here in Joensuu, Finland, which is quite cool if you ask me! It's always fun to see any local products...





We also got to try out these and here you can see a bit what you can do with them.


Last but not least, here's what I got from the gift and what I swapped. The pink Essie is Bachelorette Bash that I swapped and on right are the products that I got from the gift: Essie Tigh High, some micropearls and water decals.

I had really great time (once again) and I think we are going to try to come up with something again later in fall, can't wait!

Here you can check out all the other participants:
EliZaaaTiinaNinianeKatjamaria
Minna

0 comments: