Holo Craze with Color Club, Glitter Gal and OPI


I have a huge holo comparison post (or probably posts) coming for you guys that I already promised quite a while ago in Facebook too and I will have them as soon as I get all the photos edited. As for now, I had few swatches of different holographic polishes that I haven't yet shown you guys, so I thought I'd through them here in this one post to get them out as there is hopefully still summer and sunshine left so that we can fully enjoy the beauty of all the holographics...


I have one Color Club, three Glitter Gal and one OPI DS holographic to show you, so let's take a closer look! I have first few pics of each polish in direct sunlight and with all the polishes the last picture is taken in shade, so that you can see how the polish looks in shade too.

So first off, this is Color Club Halo-Graphic from the Halo Hues collection. I have three coats here, no base or top coat. It's no secret that I've loved every single one of the Halo Hues that I've tried. The colors aren't probably the most innovative ones, but the formula is so great that I think these are probably one of the best strong linear holographic polishes out there. 
 
Like with pretty much all the other Halo Hues the color of Halo-Graphic isn't the most unique one, but it's still very pretty!




Then I have Glitter Gal Black 3D Holo, a really gorgeous black with a more subtle holographic effect. I have two coats here, no base or top coat. I think these Glitter Gal polishes have some real names nowadays, but mine are so old that the bottle has those lame color names only. This is probably my favourite black holographic polish of the ones that I've tried. It covers really well and I like how the holographic effect isn't too much in your face but it's still clearly there.
 




This one is Copper 3D Holo with much stronger holographic effect than the black one. I have two coats here, no base or top coat. It was pretty good with just two coats, but I might have needed a third coat, though that doesn't really show in these pics. I quite liked this one too, but I do have quite a few of holographic polishes already and this isn't again the most unique one when it comes to color. It's still a pretty one and I love the fact that eventhough it has quite a strong holographic effect you can still see the color of the polish itself too.





Then the last one of the Glitter Gal polishes is Red 3D Holo and I have two coats here, no base or top coat. This one could have also needed a third coat, but it was quite decent with just two coats. I have been searching for a perfect red holographic polish for quite a while and this was quite close of being it, but I think I might have just a tad better contestant already, I just have to get around and wear it as soon as possible! Don't get me wrong, I do love this one too and I think I always have room in my stash for more than one red holographic.
 




Last but not least is OPI DS Passion, I have three coats here with base and top coat. This was quite a sheer one and it almost looked liked I could have still done another coat, but the color is really pretty! I love all these holograhics that are quite close to being nudes. With them you can wear something that has quite a subtle color, but still has something extra in it.




So tell me, which one was your favourite?

0 comments: