Emily De Molly Copper Field over Essie Go Ginza

I have just a quick post for you guys with a layering mani that I did quite a while ago. I just haven't gotten around posting this and I decided it was about time to get this out so here it comes.

So this is two coats of Essie Go Ginza and one coat of Emily de Molly Copper Field. I really like the glitter combination of Copper Field, the colors and the sizes of the glitters are just right! Though I kinda hope there would have been just some round glitters in the mix too, but I guess it's not really possible to but those round ones in every single polish... Also this is a bit older one from Emily de Molly and the round glitters weren't probably in yet...

I have said it before but I'll say it again, I just love this Essie polish! I got it from L'Oreal Finland for a review and I've already used it alone but also under couple different manis. It's just perfect light color and the quality is so nice. If I need something quick under some glitter polishes I usually go and find it from Essie's Sping 2013 collection polishes, they are all so nice and easy to use and the color are great!

So all in all, this wasn't probably the most exciting mani out there, but I really liked this combo!

0 comments: