BPS Water Decals with Essie Bachelorette Bash

Today I have another Born Pretty Store product review for you guys, this time for these little bit different water decals.

I chose to try out these water decals that you can use for whole nail as it comes in a sheet where you can cut of the part you want. These probably mainly ment to be used to cover the whole nail (or some part of it) so I used the decals to cover my middle and ring finger nails. For my index and pinky nail I used Essie Bachelorette Bash (two coats) as it was quite close colorwise to the water decal's base color and then I cut some little pieces of the desing to use on those nails. I also used one coat of Bachelorette Bash as base color for my middle and ring fingers, though I could have probably used any other polish too as the decals covered really well.

These were quite easy to use, easier than some nail stickers as you can cut the pieces your self to fit your nails and you don't have to be so careful, because if you end up with any excess decal you can just wipe it of with nail polish remover. However, my nails are quite curved and it's quite difficult to get anything big to lay flat on the nails, it tends to wrinkle what ever I do. With these I got just couple wrinkles that you can probably see in these pictures, but in real life they weren't so visible. Compared to stickers you can use time to place and correct your self with these water decals as they don't stick immediately, so if you get any wrinkles you can still try to fix them.

I really liked how these looked and as they were so easy to use, I'm sure I'm going to use these for accent nails and things like that in the future too!


The sheet that I got for review had these 11 different designs. So it's a quite big sheet and you get some variety, but those individual designs aren't too big, so you can maybe get one whole mani with one spesific design if you used it for every nail and that's about it. The sheet only costs $4.73 so it's not too expensive if you consider that you get 11 different styles and if you use them for accent nails and things like that, this will last quite a long time.



Don't forget that you can get 10% off with my code MBL91 and BPS offers free worldwide shipping! I don't gain anything if you use my code, but BPS has promised that they will sponsor a giveaway here in my blog if ten people use the code.


*BPS water decals were sent for me to review, for more information see my disclosure policy.

0 comments: