a-england Love Is Enough

I have a really gorgeous new a-england polish to show you guys today! I got this one for review from Adenina and I have to say that I really couldn't have gotten a better one, it is so awesome and really unique!

So this is a-england Love Is Enough* and I used two coats here with base and top coat. The color of the polish is so gorgeous that I didn't want to hide it too much under some nail art or anything like that, so I used some nail studs** to create some nail art. I thought they worked nicely with the polish and still left room for the polish to shine too.

This was really amazing formula-wise too, I did two effortless coats that practially went on by themselves. I just can't get over how awesome this polish is, the color is so complex and the quality is soooo great!

I also took some pictures without the studs so that you can see the polish itself even better. Love Is Enough is the newest addition to the Heavenly Quotes collection and it's described as a sparkly golden foil look with an olive tone. That description is really spot-on, but like I said, the color is really complex and the look of the polish changes depending on lighting and angles.
 




Nail Tek Foundation II
a-england Love Is Enough* 2 coats
nail studs**
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

*a-england Love Is Enough was sent for me to review, for more information see my disclosure policy.
**I got the nail studs used in this mani for review from BPS, you can read my full review about them in this post

0 comments: