Zoya Miranda with Marimekko Unikko inspired accent nail

I've done couple different Marimekko Unikko inspired nail before (you can see them here and here), but for a while I've thought that the pattern would be fun to do with textured polishes. This time I wanted to do only an accent nail with the Unikko pattern and use a textured polish as the rest of the mani.

So I chose couple of Zoya PixieDusts polishes to use in this mani. I did all but my ring finger with Zoya Miranda* and for the accent nail I used OPI Skull & Glossbones as my base color, then I did the Unikko flowers with Zoya Miranda, China Glaze White Out and Zoya Liberty*. 
 
Miranda is really a gorgeous textured polish! The color is so pretty and it's unique at least compared to the other textured polishes that I have. I used three coats of Miranda for this mani, though it was pretty good with just two. I did the third one for just in case. I have to tell you that I'm a bit afraid to use Liberty for a whole mani as I've read that it stains nails really badly, but I guess I just have to try it to find out. At least the color is gorgeous too and I think Miranda and Liberty are a nice pair.
 

Nail Tek Foundation II
Zoya Miranda 3 coats

accent nail:
Nail Tek Foundation II
OPI Skull & Glossbones 3 coats
Sally Hansen Insta Dri
Zoya Miranda, China Glaze White Out and Zoya Liberty


*Zoya Miranda and Liberty were sent for me to review, for more information see my disclosure polic

0 comments: