Some hauls (I Love Nail Polish, Essie, OPI, China Glaze, Depend and a-england)

 

I have a quick haul post to for you guys! I'll have you a post with a mani later today, but I will have to sleep a bit before postin that... But now I thought I'd show you some polishes that I've bought and got recently.

So in this haul post I have polishes from I Love Nail Polish, Essie, OPI, China Glaze, Depend and a-england. Majority of these I've bought myself, but I've also gotten some for review. But let's get to the polishes, shall we?!
 
  


So first off, I bought (again) some I Love Nail Polish lacquers. They have currently 40% of from some end of life polishes, so off couse I had to also have some (because they were so cheap...). I also included one of their newer holographic polishes to my order that I didn't get previously eventhough I was thinking about getting it, so it's the one in the middle here (white holo!). So these are from left to right: Teal Me Please, Once Upon A Starry Night, Down Comforter, Clown Business and So Ghoul. I think they have still some of these left, so if you want some, you better hurry! :)

The first three of these I bought from Facebook nail polish group and the last two are from Ebay. These are from left to right Essie Head Mistress, Depend 045, OPI On Her Majesty's Secret Service, OPI Minnie Style and China Glaze Fairy Dust. I've wanted to have On Her Majesty's Secret Service quite a while, but I've never bought it until now.. It needed some buddies to travel with, so I bought also those Essie and Depend polishes. I wasn't too interested of OPI Minnie Style, but I thought I should by it now that it was still easily available, because I might regret not buying it later. I had Fairy Dust before, but somehow I didn't like it, I think my previous version didn't have the same amount of those holographic particles or something because I remember being a bit disappointed with it. Now I decided to I should give it another try and it is so pretty!

Then I have some Essie polishes from their summer and wedding collection. These are from left to right Rock The Boat, Full Steam Ahead, The Girls Are Out, Naughty Nautical and Using My Maiden Name. The first three I got from L'Oreal Finland, the last two are from Ebay. I actually also bought myself the first two ones here and after they were already on their way to me, I got them for a review.. But the ones that I got from L'Oreal have the wider brush that I prefer, so I'm definately keeping those!









Then last but not least is this new beauty from a-england called Love Is Enough. I got this one to try and review from Adenina, so I will post about this as soon as possible. I haven't had time to wear it yet, but it looks really interesting in the bottle, so will see how it looks on nail!

















*Essie Rock The Boat, Full Steam Ahead, The Girls Are Out and a-england Love Is Enough were sent for me to review, for more information see my disclosure policy.

0 comments: