Random Spam with OPI, Perfect, Golden Rose and Zoya

I have another random spam post for you guys today, this time it's with OPI, Perfect, Golden Rose and Zoya.
 
The first one is OPI Stanger Tides and I have two coats here with base and top coat. It's a quite interesting and a pretty color, also it's quite unique too, at least in my collection! It is also a perfect polish to use under layering or nail art or things like that...
 


The next one is Perfect number K33, and I have two coats here with top coat (no base coat). This isn't really my type of color, because it is quite metallic and brush-stroke-y, but I would imagine that this could work quite well with stamping as the polish covered quite nicely with just one coat. I'm not particularly good at stamping and I don't really enjoy it either, so I don't think I'll have much use for this one...


Here in the next one I layered one coat of Golden Rose Paris number 69 over the previou one (Perfect K33). It wasn't really the perfect match, but I do like the Golden Rose one and I (surprisingly) don't have anything quite like it. It as a great mix of tiny glitter in it and I think it's a great topper, I just have to choose the polish under it more carefully.

 
Then the last one is Zoya Suri and I have two coats here (no base or top coat). This looks too blue in my picture, but these kind of purples are always a problem for my camera and I couldn't get the colors right eventhough I tried. Anyhow, it is really a gorgeous purple, nothing too special, but really nice polish overall. I do love this type of color and I love the Zoya quality, so I will surely keep this one!
 



So, which one was your favourite from this random spam post?

0 comments: