a-england Rose Bower with BPS nail stickers

I have another Born Pretty Store product review for you guys today, this time it's these nail stickers. I know that I just recently said that I won't be never ever using any nail stickers again, but this looked so pretty and somehow a bit royal, so I just had to get these to try out. So this what I did with the stickers:

So I did just a simple mani with a-england Rose Bower as my base color (two coats) and then I just used one sticker per nail. The stickers were fairly easy to use, though they are quite big, so placing them to my curved nails were a bit hard and I had some wrinkles, but nothing major. These stick really well and I mean so well, that it's practically impossible to get them of. 

I took these picture without top coat, because I was pretty sure that the top coat would ruin these somehow like it usually does with any stickers, or at least when I try to use stickers and top coat. And I was right... At least the top coat that I tried to use ruined the stickers a bit and the gold parts of the stickers didn't look as good as they did before the top coat. But that could also be just because of the top coat that I used (it was a Dermosil one), but I'm not sure. Then again, you could certainly wear these without top coat a day or two, because they stick so well.

The stickers are really pretty and the whole mani reminded me of some royal palace or something... I also loved the polish that I used as my base color! Rose Bower is certainly one of the prettiest new polishes that I've used recently and as soon as I saw the first pictures of it I knew I had to have it. Also, it's the same amazing quality as a-england polishes usually are, so if don't already have it, you should definitely get it! (If you live in Finland, all the new a-england polishes are currently on sale at Adenina!)




The stickers come in a small sheet like this and there are 19 of these round ones in it and some others also. I don't really know though why there are 19 instead of 20, because that would make more sense, but of well... The ones that I have are the pattern number F60.

These are more detailed and have that luxury feel, so they are a bit more expensive than some regular stickers. They cost $4.92, but don't forget that you can get 10% off from anything with my code MBL91.




*The stickers were sent for me to review, for more information see my disclosure policy.

0 comments: