#Not that I am thinking about it [Persunmall]

Hello Ladies, how are you?!
Different post..


So okey I am not crazy but as I was wondering around this girly websites that have clothes, accessories, jewelry and lots of stuff I  landed on a online store called Persunmall and in their garden and outdoor wedding dresses page. 

As I don't seem to find any usefulness in this for me I got to wonder in a question for you..


If you could chose Elena's wedding dress with Damon


OR

Anastasia Steele with Christian Gray...


What dress would you chose?! LOL





Wedding Dress #1               Wedding Dress #2                     Wedding Dress #3

                Wedding Dress #4               Wedding Dress #4                   Wedding Dress #6



I would go with #5 for Anastasia.. to long and she might fall ! LOL and #3 for Elena

And you!?

Just if you are curious: There are also normal stuff!
Check out their Accessories and Bags

# HELP?

I love a couple of them...
This one... should I get it? 


 Here is Leopard Bag details! Don't you love it? 

Or this one?

 And this one is the Pink Adorable Bag I can't decide if I get too or not!!


I kinda love the leopard one but I also love the pink one .. Hmmm *questions*questions*questions*


Help? LOL
See you soon and thank you!

Love,

0 comments: