Elevation Polish Marmolada and Stay Behind, Catch a Wave

As soon as I heard about the indie brand called Elevation Polish, I knew I had to try some of their polishes, especially the ones with the round glitters. I finally ordered two Elevation Polish lacquers recently and of course I had to use them immediately.

This is Elevation Polish Marmolada and I have three coats here with base and top coat. I'm not sure what happened here, but I seem to have a version of Marmolada where the grey base is really thick and opaque. I've seen quite a few swatches of the polish where the base color looks more sheer. I think I would have prefered it to be a bit more sheer as now the next layer covers the pretty glitters in the previous coat.

I still liked the polish and the formula was quite easy to work with, though you have to do some fishing to get those big round gliters from the bottle. It's a pretty polish, but it wasn't exactly how I hoped it would be.


But like I said, I ordered two polishes from Elevation Polish, so to get something extra over Marmolada I decided to layer some of the other polish from my order over it.
Of course the other one was Stay Behind, Catch a Wave which has been in my wishlist for quite a while. It is just a perfect glitter topper with those pretty round glitters! I used one coat here over Marmolada.
 
Layering SBCaW over Marmolada made me really like the mani way more than how I felt about Marmolada alone. The combination of these two was soooo pretty! Well, actually, it is basically thanks to SBCaW, because it is really amazing and so gorgeous! I even love the name of the polish, though it's a bit long but it's also very suitable. I'm so happy to finally have it!
 

Orly Bonder
Elevation Polish Marmolada 3 coats
Elevation Polish Stay Behind, Catch a Wave 1 coat
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

0 comments: