Carlos Santos #623 with L'Oreal Confettis

I have just a quick post for you today with a mani where I used one of my all time favourite topper glitters, L'Oreal Confettis* and a lovely light blue polish that I got in the swap with the sweet Akuma Kanji.

So I used two coats of Carlos Santos number 623 as my base color and then I did just one generous coat of L'Oreal Confettis on top of that. Before the Carlos Santos polish I didn't really have a light blue creme polish in my stash, so I'm really happy to have added that amongst my polishes! It was also the first time for me trying out that brand and I quite liked the polish. The formula was pretty nice and I got nicely opaque and even results with just two coats, but I was a bit too fast with my second coat and I got few bubbles, but thankfully the glitter covers that up nicely.

Also, it's really great that I got two L'Oreal Confettis polishes now (I bought one myself couple months ago and just recently got one to try from L'Oreal Finland), so I can really use the polish as much as I want and I don't have to be worried it will run out too quickly.

Dermosil Smoothing Nail Foundation**
Carlos Santos #623 2 coats
L'Oreal Confettis* 1 coat
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri


*L'Oreal Confettis was sent for me to review, for more information see my disclosure policy.
**I got Dermosil Smoothing Nail Foundation from the goodie bag from our meeting.

0 comments: