*W* WellNails Polish [Indie Guide Project]


Hi Girls & Boys!
I'm so happy to be back with another Indie Brand !
Today I'm presenting you the adorable Charlotte, from WellNails Polish ! 


Olá meninas & Meninos !!
Estou super feliz por hoje vos trazer mais uma marca Indie !
Hoje Apresento-vos a  adorável Charlotte, criadora dos WellNails!



* * *
For those who don't know what I am talking about (Follow me through Facebook to know a lot more!) I am making an Indie Guide A-Z! This will be a huge project and a enormous pleasure to do! So .. what am I going to do? Everyday, I'm going to show you a different brand of Indie Nail Polishes (and some of their major stockists too!! )
* * *



Your Name: Charlotte Kastling

Brand Name: WellNails

Where are you from? A small country called Denmark. It's in Europe, right in the middle of Sweden and England.

When have you started? October 2012



Is there  a story behind the name of your brand? I wanted the name to be something creative, and the polishes to have an exclusive feeling about them. I always get such a good feeling of self-indulgence when I've got my nails done. So I thought of WellNails as a wordplay on 'wellness'. I was around other ideas, but it stuck to me. And so I'm trying to make my customers feel like they get exactly that - wellness for their nails, like my slogan says.


How many polishes/collections have you created? One collection that's growing and growing. Right now there's 27 shades available, but I have oh sooo many on the testing shelf right now.

Is there a special polish/collection? Why? Yes. As mentioned I only got one collection so far. The 'How I Met Your Mother'-collection. I have a serious dependency of that series and I watch it A.Lot! So the idea of getting inspired by it came quite naturally. Also I love the idea that all my little polishes have a history. The names and colors can be traced when you're watching the show, and I think that gives them more of an edge. 

Where you a polish addicted before starting making polishes? Lil' bit, yeah. I started becoming a serious polish addict in 2010, when I lived in England. Them British gals do care about their nail polish. And since 2011 I've written a Danish blog called http://polish4passion.dk



Did you have a blog before making polishes or have you started one after? I had one, as just mentioned. But I'm also telling the stories of my polishes on http://wellnails.dk


Whats your favorite thing about making polishes? The finding-what-glitters-to-mix-part, I think. I can lay awake at night thinking about a new shade and then I rush to sleep so that I can wake up early and start mixing. It's taking up all of my time! But I think the crutial thing is when I get responses from people that have tried them on. That really makes my day shine!

Can you tell us a curious thing that has happened to you with some client or something funny? I got kinda sad when someone says: I like your polishes, but I think the shipping prices are too high. Because I can't really do anything about that, and since I'm shipping from Denmark it's expensive to ship outside of Europe. But hey, it's the same when it's the other way around ;)

Is there anything you'd Like to share: I'm just overwhelmed with the attention my brand is getting at the moment. I'm so happy that people seem to like what I'm doing, and I really hope that I'll be able to continue doing it for a long time, even though it's hard right now.


Contacts


* * * 


Oh, Honey..!


This polish is a stunning gelish red polish with red and black glitter. I used no base color and it took 3 thin coats for full opacity. I applies very nicely and the glitters spread evenly. Drying time was quite fast, around 6 mins and lasted for 3 days. I loved the outcome! Check for yourself and let me know if you like it!
Este verniz da WellNails é um lindissimo glitter de acabamento gelish repleto de glitter preto e vermelho. Não apliquei qualquer cor base tendo usado apenas 3 finas camadas para o resultado abaixo. Aplica-se com muita facilidade e os glitters espalham-se bem. Cerca de 6 mins de tempo de secagem e durou-me cerca de 3 dias. Adorei o resultado. E voces, o que acharam?










Personal Notes from Betty:
Thank you so much Charlotte, for being part of this project! I really loved having you featured here! I did love your polish and I wish you the best of luck!
Once again I  show my total support for Indie Makers and my full respect for their work. I will not translate the interviews because words and meanings get lost in translation. I hope you understand. Please pm me or comment bellow if you have any doubts. If you are an Indie Maker and wont to participate in the project, please contact me through Facebook or email (blog.bettynails@gmail.com). You are still in time!  Don't Forget to come tomorrow ! 
* * *
I hope you loved today's Post!
What was your favorite part? Let me know all in the comment section bellow! 
 Please do comment, follow and share if  you liked, your feedback is very important to me and to all the girls that invested in this project!
Kisses & See you tomorrow !



*This is a post for the Guide A-Z :Indie Brands*
You can find all the info in the Guide A-Z Indie Brands Page,on the top of the Blog, or check  the Indie Guide Tag
*pictures taken from WellNailsFacebook Page with Charlotte's Permission*

0 comments: