Spring Rose Manicure

For a change, I have some nail art to show you guys today!

I used this Youtube tutorial as an inspiration, but I did the roses and the whole mani a bit differently, because I wanted to keep it simple. I thought I could make you guys a little tutorial later of this manicure, if you are interested? But anyhow, I used OPI Mermaid's Tears as the base color and then I did the roses and the leaves with red, white and green acrylic paint (Oumaxi), dotting tools and a nail art brush.
 
These are really simple to do and it doesn't really matter if they aren't that perfect. When the mani is finished, it will look really nice no matter how different the roses look. I really like this look and I think I'm going to wear these nails for a while now that I have them! 
 
This was so easy to do, that I even managed to do the same mani to my right hand! However, I don't have pictures to show that, because it's of course not so pretty as I'm quite bad at painting with my left hand... But from distance it still looks quite nice, so this is really a look that you can do even if you're not that good with free hand painting.

0 comments: