Some thoughts about gel polish

Ramblings


So.. you girls my have noticed that a couple months ago I have started introducing you to some brands that carry (or are exclusive for) gel polish.

I've been approached a lot to talk and review some gel and gel polish products, both from brand and consumers. People who are thinking about trying it out and also technicians that are curious to read about it. 


I've been searching a lot and I can't find a specific Gel Polish Blog, if you know one, please leave it here in the comment section.


I don't know what you think about gel and gel polish but I love nail art  with gel even tho I don't think I'd use it in my nails, at least for now..

I hear and read a lot of mixed opinions about gel and gel polish. What's yours?

Personally I believe than any work, with any kind of material, if well executed it will be great! The problem is when it is not well done..

This said.. I may show you a couple of gel polish swatches soon, what do you think?
I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Love,

Gel Blogs:


0 comments: