Small Haul Post

I've been trying not to buy too many polishes recently, because I have sooo many untried polishes in my drawer already. So that's why there hasn't been any haul posts lately. Actually, I have only two polishes to show you that I bought myself and then the four other that I'm showing here were sent for me to review. I'm still waiting to get four Zoya summer PixieDust polishes that I ordered a while ago and they still haven't come. I was kinda hoping to include them to this post too, but it might still be a while until they arrive, so I decided to do this small haul post already, so that I can later show you some manis that I've already done with these polishes, it wouldn't make much sense to show the manis first and then the hauls later, right?!

So first of here's the four polishes that I got from L'Oreal Finland:
They sent me these four Top Coat polishes to try, from left to right these are: Diamond Lurex, Gold Lurex, Matte and Confettis. Confettis was so popular at least here in Finland couple months ago that it was sold out from every store, but now all these are back in stores. I already had bought one Confettis and I've shown it here in my blog too, but I'm really glad to have another one as the bottle is quite small, so I now I feel like I can use it and I don't have to worry about it running out. It's a really nice topper polish and I just love the effect you can get with it. I can't wait to try out these other ones too!

I took some close-ups too (not from the matte top coat, because there's not much to see..) Just click the pictures to see them bigger if you need to.


I also organized a little group order to Harlow & Co. (so we could all get the free shipping). I only did the order because wanted to have KBShimmer Lottie Dottie, but I also decided to give a try to new-to-me indie brand called Cadillacquer, so I ordered one polish called Remember Me. 
I've been really loving the round glitter trend in indie polishes lately and both of these have some round glitters in them. If you aren't familiar with the Cadillacquer brand already, it's an indie brand from Europe, from Switzerland to be exact. Most of the indie brands come from US so it's really great to see some Europe ones too, at least from my point of view as an European nail polish blogger. They have some really nice polishes and it was hard to choose just one, but after seeing some swatches I decided to go with Remember Me and it looks really nice, at least in the bottle.


Did I buy or get anything you'd like to have or anything you already have? I really can't wait to try these all, hope you like them too!

0 comments: