Shimmer Polish Nichole & Julie

I have again those awesome Shimmer Polish lacquers to show you guys, this time I'm gonna show you two colorful pretties, Nichole & Julie.

So the first one is Nichole and I have three coats here with top coat. Nichole has basically red, silver and like every other Shimmer Polish lacquer that I've tried, it's very gorgeous combination! 

Actually, wearing this reminded me a bit of USA. I think the combination of colors made me think of that and I think if you would layer this over white, it would be perfect 4th of July polish. I can't say though why this made me think of USA instead of some other countries that have similar colors in their flags and stuff, but it just did... Anyhow, whatever this brings in your mind, I can say that the polish is nevertheless soooo pretty!
 

Then the other one is called Julie and I have again three coats with top coat here. Julie is truly a glitter bomb and it seems to have pretty much every color in it, but somehow it still manages to keep it all together. Sometimes when you combine too many colors, the outcome can be a bit messy, but not here. This is (again) really gorgeous one!
 
This would really be a perfect polish for some celebration (like the Finnish Vappu that I just wrote about few days ago). Julie also made me think about the famous and very hard to find OPI polish Mad as a Hatter. I'm lucky enough to own that one too, and I know these aren't dupes or anything like that as the glitter in MaaH is smaller and Julie has even more colors (and shapes and sizes) in it than MaaH, but there's still something similar in these two. And I have to say that colorwise and because of the sizes of the glitters, I prefer Julie. Actually, MaaH isn't really my favourite polish at all. Don't get me wrong, I do like it and it's pretty and I'm not ever going to sell it or anything like that, because I like the fact that I have it and like I said, it's a nice polish, but for me this Julie one is more interesting and it's also prettier.


You can buy Shimmer Polish lacquers here and they sell for $12 each.

*The products in this post were sent for me to review, for more information see my disclosure policy. 

0 comments: