Shimmer Polish Jasmine, Leslie and Sarah

I have the last three of the Shimmer Polish lacquers to show you today! I think I might have almost saved the best for last or at least two of these are certainly my favourites. I have (again) quite a few pics of these to show you as I just couldn't choose only one or two...

So the first one is Jasmine and I have (again) three coats here with top coat. This is certainly one of my favourites, it's just so interesting and gorgeous color! It is described as aquamarine mix of blue and green and I just love it so much!
 



The next one is called Leslie and this is again three coats with top coat. This one is described as periwinkle & lavender. This is also soooo pretty, but I think I'd like this one more over some other color. Nevetheless, the combination if all the glitters is yet again so amazing!




If I'd be forced to choose just one favourite of all these ten Shimmer Polish lacquers it might just be this one (or maybe Mary) as this is just a perfect one! This is called Sarah and I have three coats here with base and top coat. This is described as tropical green & blue which is quite accurate if you ask me. Unfortunately my camera didn't want to show those purple/magenta glitters that are part of this gorgeous mix. If you haven't tried these Shimme Polish lacquers yet and are thinking about getting some, I think this is one you should definately get!


So now I've shown you all ten Shimmer Polish lacquers that I have. You can find the previous posts here, here, here and here. But I will certainly use these awesome glitter bombs for layering manis later, so you haven't seen the last of them. I did use Sarah already for a glitter gradient, here. I really love them all and they suit perfectly for layering, glitter sandwiches or some glitter gradients too.

You can buy Shimmer Polish lacquers here or from Etsy here and they sell for $12 each.

*The products in this post were sent for me to review, for more information see my disclosure policy

0 comments: