Randon Spam with Golden Rose, Celia and Donegal Beauty Shine

It's time for another random spam, this time I have manis with Golden Rose, Celia and Donegal Beauty Shine polishes to show you guys. Like I've told you before, there are some pics and manicures that end up sitting in my vault for a while, because I always seem to find something more interesting to post about, so I think these random spam post are a nice opportunity to show couple of those manis that maybe aren't so interesting. This doesn't of course mean that there's anything wrong with the polishes or anything like that. Infact, one again, I think the polishes in this random spam are all quite nice.

So here I have one coat of Golden Rose Jolly Jewels number 123 over Celia Women nr 2. I've been lately loving the black and white topper glitters and this GR Jolly Jewels one is really a nice one, though I'm not yet sure if it's going to be a favourite of mine or not. I would probably prefer if the black and white glitters were just a bit smaller... Also, the polish is so full of glitters that there was almost too much of them on nail with just one coat for my liking, but at least you don't need to fish those glitters out of the bottle.
 
The next one is the same polish that I used as a base color in the first picture, Celia Woman nr 2*. I got this one to try from Beauty Cosmetic (not an affiliated link, it's just here to for your convenience) and this is a totally new brand for me. It was also a bit of a surprise when I started to apply this on as I had thought that it would be a regular red creme, but it was a bit jelly-ish one. I have two coats here, so the coverage is quite good, so I'd say this is in between of creme and jelly, a crelly. I don't have a top coat here, so it has a really nice shine too.
 
The last one is this nice purple by Donegal Beauty Shine*, also gotten from Beauty Cosmetic. This unfortunately doesn't seem to have a number or name on it, so I can't tell you what it is. I have two coats here, no base or top coat. This is also a new brand to me, and I quite liked this one too. Though I have to say that the bottle is quite small, so then the brush and the cap are quite small too, so it took a bit of time to get used to them. Also, the color of the polish isn't probably the most unique one, but it's still really nice.


*Some of the polishes in this post were sent for me to review, for more information see my disclosure policy.

0 comments: