Lilac Water Marble


This manicure has been sitting in my folder for a long time. It's not because I didn't like the mani, but because the pictures made the mani look way more unflattering than it really was. I made the mistake of applying Kiko Sparkle Touch Multicolor Glitter Ivory (229) over the water marbling before taking any pictures. In real life the Kiko polish added some nice sparkle to the mani, but it doesn't look good in the pictures at all.

Also I managed to smudge some of the polish with the top coat, which was really a shame as I liked the mani very much. Of course you didn't see those smudges so well in real life either... But I thought I should still post this as I haven't posted any water marbling manicures for a while.

So I used two coats of China Glaze White Out as my base color and then used these polishes for the water marbling:
From left to right these are China Glaze White Out, OPI Skull & Glossbones, Zoya Perrie and China Glaze Light As Air. After the water marbling I added one coat of that Kiko 229. Like I said, I really liked how this mani looked (in real life) and I loved these colors together. I just wish I had gotten some better pics to show you guys...

0 comments: