Lechat - Brazillian Muse (BC&TC)


Hello Ladies, how are you today?

Its a damn weather here in Portugal! Rains and gets sunny and hot, then rain again! 


Today I have a Lechat nail polish I was given for review at Expocosmetics, this year.

Lets see?


Olá lindas, tudso bem?
Hoje trago-vos um Lechat, que me foi cedido pela Lechat, durante a Expocosmética, deste ano.

Vamos ver?





I was later sent Lechat Base and Top coat to review and I've included them all in this post. I hope you enjoy. Note that both the base and the top coat will be in tests for another couple weeks. 
Alguns dias mais tarde foi-me enviada a base e o top coat da marca para que pudesse testar. Aqui ficam as minhas primeiras impressões de ambos. Notem que tanto a base como o top coat continuarão em testes mais algumas semanas.


The base coat dries really really fast, witch is a characteristic I enjoy a lot in this products. It is not specific for any kind of nails, its a regular base coat, for protection and to make the polish last longer, so it did what it was supposed to. The base color applied very well over it.
For base color I used a Pink from Bottega Verde that my mum brought me from her last trip and I must say I was astonished by the quality of the polish. One coat for full opacity and around 3-4 mins drying time.

 



After that I applied Lechat Brazillian Muse. Brazillian Muse is a white glitter polish in a clear base with opalescent reflexions. The formula is very dense and it is composed of several shapes of white opalescent glitter. Application must be done with very thin layers or it will clump. I applied one THIN coat in all nails except for the middle finger that applied to THICK coats for you to see how it clumps.
Após  cor base apliquei o Lechat Brazillian Muse. O Brazillian Muse é um glitter top coat em tons de branco com reflexos opalescentes. A fórmula é muito densa em glitter e é composta por fino  glitter branco opalescente e glitters maiores de vários tamanhos. A aplicação deverá ser feita em camadas FINAS para que não fiquem aglomerados de glitter. Apliquei uma fina camada em todas as unhas excepto na média onde apliquei duas camadas grossas para que pudessem ver o efeito de aglomerado de glitter denso. 

On top of it I applied I applied Lechat Top Coat and went for a coffee without any major problems, dried quite fast. Removal is always easier with the foil method. 
No final apliquei uma camada do Top Coat Lechat e fui beber um café. Verifiquei que a base secou depressa, não fiquei com qualquer marca nas unhas.  A remoção é sempre mais fácil com o  método do papel de alumínio.











I hope you enjoyed today's post,
See you soon,
Love,



International Website: http://lechatnails.com/home.htm




Encomendas Portugal: lechatnails.portugal@gmail.com
fax: 252904240 ; Telf: 916100955)



In Europe, Lechat is present in the following countries: Portugal, Bélgica, Grécia, Rússia, Inglaterra, Alemanha, Espanha, Suíça, Holanda .

0 comments: