Kiko Sugar Mat Golden Mandarin & Spring Green

I still got two Kiko Sugar Mat polishes that I haven't already show you to post about, so I decided to combine them in one manicure.

So I did this accent nail manicure with Spring Green (643) for the ring finger Golden Mandarin (639) for all the other nails. I got these two, like all the other Kiko Sugar Mat polishes that I have, from the awesome and sweet Akuma Kanji. Now I have in total six of these Sugar Mat polishes and I still kinda want to have (at least) two more, but on the other hand I have some other texture polishes from Zoya and OPI and some of those Zoya summer PixieDust polishes are on their way to me, so in reality, I don't really need any more of these.. But the Kiko ones have so nice formula and really nice colors too, so I have the urge the get them all (well, at least all the shimmery ones).

I have here two coats of both polishes and I have to say that I really like them both! Golden Mandaring has really awesome color and the gold shimmer suits it perfectly. Spring Green might be too much for me, if I used it as a full mani, but for an accent nail or something like that it is a perfect color. And oh my, how beautiful the shimmer in it is!

Once again, I'm only showing you pics of these without any top coat as for me that's the whole point of these texture polishes and I don't want to ruin them with top coat. However, I did use base coat with these (like I always do) and I had this same mani for several days straight and there was just a tiny bit of noticable tip wear and nothing else, so these stay on really nicely.
 

Mereneid Base Coat-Ridgefiller Rose*
Kiko Sugar Mat Golden Mandarin #639 2 coats
Kiko Sugar Mat Spring Green #643 2 coats (ring fingers)


*I got the base coat used in this post in the goodie bag from our meeting, for more information see my disclosure policy.

0 comments: