Framed nails with Essence That's What I Mint! and BPS Hex Glitters

I have another Born Pretty Store product review for you guys today. This time I chose this set of 12 different colors of hex glitters to try and as soon as they arrived I wanted to do a framed manicure. I've done one before using Milani Gold polish, but that was a bit tricky, so now that I had these glitters I thought it would be at least a bit more easy to do.

I wanted to only use same colored hex glitters for this framed nails looks and I chose the turquoise colored hexes. I've been loving all mint polishes this spring, so Essence That's What I Mint! was a safe choice as the base color. I also used Color Club Starry Temptress top coat to give some additional sparkle for my ring and pinky finger nails.
 
I used quite a few hexes for the mani, but the can looks still completely full, so these 12 cans will last quite a while. This mani also took a while to do and also some patience, but the end result is something that I really like!
 


Like I said, there's 12 different colors of glitters in this set and they all come in separate cans. 

These seem to be nice quality, as the colors (at least of the one that I used) didn't bleed at all even though I used a quick drying top coat with these. And you can do so many different nail art design with these!

The framed nails look that I did wasn't he most long lasting ones as there was some single glitters coming off after just one day, but it's quite easy to fix. Also I used only one coat of top coat over the glitters, so maybe with two coats they might have stayed better.

  
Don't forget that you can get 10% off everything from Born Pretty Store with my code:



*Some of the products in this post were sent for me to review, for more information see my disclosure policy.

0 comments: