China Glaze Infra-Red

I have just a really quick post with China Glaze Infra-Red for you guys today.

This is two coats of Infra-Red with base and top coat. I really like the color but this was a bit difficult to work with. I unfortunately don't have any aqua base coats that could have helped, so I had to use some time and effort to get it look somewhat decent.

Also, I've been pretty much working whole day everyday at the university with my thesis, so it's sometimes quite hard to take the nail pictures as the sun has already gone after I'm home. I managed to get the last bit of sun for these pics, but they are not as good as they good have been. 
Like I said, I do like the color, but somehow this wasn't anything too special to me. There has been quite many holo polishes out there recently, so I guess now I kinda need it to be pretty much perfect for me to love it. But it's nice polish anyhow and it has quite a strong color too.


Orly Bonder
China Glaze Infra-Red 2 coats
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

0 comments: