Cadillacquer Remember Me (with L'Oreal Matte Top Coat)

I posted about my little haul just recently where I bought my first Cadillacquer polish from Harlow & Co. I was really eager to try out this indie brand, so of course I had to test the polish as soon as I had it.

So this is Remember Me and I have three coats here with base and top coat. Some glitter indie polishes like this can be sometimes a bit thick and hard to apply, but the formula of this one was really nice. The glitters came out from the bottle very easily, even the bigger circular ones, and the polish spread out easily, so I didn't have any problems applying this. I used three coats just in case, but I think you can get away with only two coats.
 
I've been so in love with all mint polishes this spring and this is definately no exception! I love the combination of the light mint color and the fuchsia glitters, of course with the addition of the smaller silver glitter and the blue shimmer. Also, I really love the new circle glitter trend in all different indie polishes, and with this they work really well.
 
So yeah, I was very happy with my first Cadillacquer polish and I will probably get more of these at some point, because they have so many great polishes. I also love the fact that this is an indie brand from Europe, so it's more easily available to us European bloggers too.

I always love how these kind of glitter polishes look matte, so after wearing the polish alone for couple of days I decided to add L'Oreal Matte Top Coat to it to get a bit different look:
It looks so good as matte too, right?! This was also the first time that I tried that L'Oreal Matte Top Coat and I have to say that I really liked the finish it does. It gives the polish very matte look and it dried really fast. The only complaint that I have is the fact that the bottle is so tiny! I always like to try out different polishes with matte top coat and from this bottle you can't really do that too many times, or it'll run out really fast.

Mereneid Base Coat - Ridgefiller Rose*
Cadillacquer Remember Me 3 coats
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri
L'Oreal Matte Top Coat**


*I got Mereneid Base coat from goodie bag from our meeting.
**L'Oreal Matte Top Coat was sent for me to review, other products used in this post were bought by me. For more information see my disclosure policy.

0 comments: