Zoya Vespa

Today I have first one of those three Zoya spring PixieDust collection polishes that I got* to show you.

This one is called Vespa and I have three coats here with base but no top coat. I really love the light green color and the silver sparkle, and I think this doesn't look too bad on me (I was little worried it might not suit my skintone). I know that the instructions say that you aren't supposed to wear base coat with these polishes, but I always wear base coat and I didn't have any problems with this eventhough I had the base coat. However, I don't have any pictures of this with top coat, just because I didn't want to wear it with top coat. I love the texture trend and I think these should be worn alone, and I don't really want to ruin the effect with top coat.

I was a bit hesitant first with this texture trend, but more I try out these polishes from different brands, the more I like the trend! I think I might like Zoya's take on this trend the best (especially those summer colors look so nice), but Kiko has certainly made some great texture polishes too (their line is called Sugar Mat). I've also tried one OPI Licquid Sand polish, but I have to say I prefer Zoya and Kiko over it. I also prefer the ones that have somekind of shimmer or sparkle in them, so I'm not particularly interested in the ones that are just one plain color (like China Glaze's Texture line). All and all I'm really enjoying this trend as the polishes are so gorgeous and also interesting on their own, so you don't need to decorate your nails with anything other than the polish itself!


Nail Tek Foundation II
Zoya Vespa 3 coats 

*The polish in this post was sent for me to review, for more information see my disclosure policy.

0 comments: