Two comparisons: Milani Cyberspace vs. Nubar Absolute, Shimmer Polish Irene vs. China Glaze I'm Not Lion

I have two quick comparisons for you guys today!

When I recently posted about Nubar Absolute I got a comment wondering how it would compare to Milani Cyberspace and as I happen to own them both, I went and did this litte comparison. I have Cyberspace on my index and ring finger nails and Absolute on my middle and pinky nails, four coats bot without base or top coat. So as you can see, they are pretty close colorwise, but Cyberspace has bigger particles in it, infact it almost looks like a glitter polish, but it's totally smooth. They are both quite sheer too, so you need four coats for full coverage, though you might get away with three coats of Cyberspace if you are careful. So they are close, though definately not dupes. Still, I don't think I'm going to need them both.

The other pair is Shimmer Polish Irene and China Glaze I'm Not Lion. I posted about Irene just recently and while swatching it I thought it looked quite a bit like I'm Not Lion. I also got a comment on my post about the same fact, so I thought I should compare them too. I have Shimmer Polish Irene on my index and ring finger nails and China Glaze I'm Not Lion on my middle and pinky nails. Again, they are quite close, but not dupes. I'm Not Lion is lighter than Irene, but they seem to have pretty much the same same sized glitters, though the glitter mix in Irene seems way more complex as the one in I'm Not Lion. Irene seems to have even a tiny amount of black in it?! Also I'm Not Lion has easily spotted holographic glitters in it, but Irene seems a bit harder to read, as it has glitters that sparkle like holographic ones, but they seem to be somewhat different from the ones in I'm Not Lion. I really love them equally, so I'm probably going to keep them both.

I hope these quick comparisons were helpful! Also, if you are ever wondering how some polish compares to another, please let me know and I will compare them to you (provided of course that I have both polishes).

You can check my individual posts about the polishes here:
Milani Cyberspace (quite old post!)

0 comments: