Sally Hansen Lustre Shine Lava

I have just a quick post today for you guys with one of the gorgeous Sally Hansen Lustre Shine polishes that I got from our meeting.

So this is Lava, I have three coats here with base and top coat, and it's just one gorgeous polish, right?!? I had been wanting to buy this polish before the meeting, but thankfully I hadn't already bought it as we all got this and two other ones from our goodie bags from the meeting. I haven't yet worn the other two, but I think this one is probably my favourite as it is sooo amazing! I love the color so much!
You have to be a bit careful though when applying this as it has the tendency to drag a bit if you go over the same spot too many times. Also you can have some visible brush strokes if don't pay attention. But I think this is totally worth the effort of applying it carefully because the color is just so vivid!

We got these little info sheets about the Lustre Shine polishes with them and it says that these have real silver in them and that the silver gives the glow to the polish. Silver or not, this is one of the best duochrome polishes that I've tried, just because it has so visible color change and because all the colors that it has are so pretty.


Orly Bonder
Sally Hansen Lustre Shine Lava 3 coats
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri 

*I got the polish used in this post from a goodie bag from our meeting, for more information see my disclosure policy.

0 comments: