Rainbow Honey Sweet Talk

Like promised in my previous post, here's the first one of all the great polishes that I got from our meeting: Rainbow Honey Sweet Talk*. (You can read the posts about the meeting here: part 1, part 2 and part 3)

This is so sweet and delicious polish that I'm really glad to have it! I have here three coats with base and top coat, but it was fine with just two coats, I did three just in case. This was a bit on the thick side, but it wasn't anything that you couldn't handle. The glitters came out easily from the bottle, so it wasn't too hard to get them on nail.
 
I really love all these polishes with some light milky base and some colorful glitters, they somehow look so fresh! This polish was provided to our event by Norway Nails and I think I'm going to need to make an order there soon and get some more of these Rainbow Honey polishes as I really liked the brand and they seem to have some other cute polishes too!

Lumene 3in1 Nail Ridge Filler
Rainbow Honey Sweet Talk 3 coats
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri  

*I got the polish used in this post from a goodie bag from our meeting, for more information see my disclosure policy.

0 comments: