My Stash: OPI, Nicole by OPI, Orly, a-england and Zoya

I'm so glad you guys liked the first stash post that I did! Now I have the second Helmer drawer to show you with all my OPI, Nicole by OPI, Orly, a-england and Zoya polishes. (If you want to read more general info about my stash and how I organize it and such, check out the first stash post here where I have more info about that.)

So here's how the second drawer looks like:
I really feel like lately Zoya has been my favourite brand, thay have so many gorgeous colors and the quality of the polishes is so great! I just wish they vere a tad cheaper and that they were easier to get here in Finland. I'm also in love with a-england and all those gorgeous polishes they have. I've pretty much gotten every single one that I've really wanted, thought there are still couple more that I'd like to own. I have only few Orly polishes, but I do like the brand. It just feels like many times some other brands have pretty much the same colors to offer and I usually prefer Zoya, China Glaze or OPI over Orly. OPI is of course one of my favourite brands, though lately I've been liking other more.. I don't think they do the most innovative colors out there, but they always have nice quality and some really great colors. And then I have only one Nicole by OPI polish, as they are so hard to get here.

But let's take a closer look to all the polishes, shall we?!


First, all the OPIs: DS Extravagance, DS Signature, DS Reflection and Can't Let Go (Liquid Sand)
 
Mad as a Hatter, Kinky In Helsinki, Jade Is the New Black, Pamplona Purple and Manicurist Of Seville

Let Me Entertain You, The Show Must Go On!, Don't Touch My Tutu!, Too Hot Pink to Hold 'Em and Houston We Have a Purple

 Grape... Set... Match, Warm & Fozzie, Designer... De Better, The Living Daylights and GoldenEye
 
Berlin There Done That, Gargantuan Green Grape, Gouda Gouda Two Shoes and Thanks a Windmillion

Skull & Glossbones, Stranger Tides, Mermaid's Tears and Steady as She Rose

Nicole by OPI One Less Lonely Glitter and the miniOPIs Atomic Orange, Last Friday Night and Teenage Dream

Then all the Orlys: It's Not Rocket Science, Glitz, Pixie Dust, Bubbly Bombshell, Fowl Play, Miss Conduct, Iron Butterfly and Lollipop

Then all the a-englads: Tristam, Lady Of the Lake, Merlin, Iseult, Galahad and Avalon

She Walks In Beauty, Ascalon, Princess Tears, Saint George, Dragon and Princess Sabra

And last but not least, all the Zoyas: Annie. Sooki, Reva, Perrie, Mimi and Crystal

 Natty, Daul, Tanzy, Faye and Frida

Harlow, Savita, Nidhi, Adina and Aria

 Suri, Yara, Gilda, Tiffany and Dannii

Julie, Blu, Neely, Nyx, Godiva and Vespa

So, whic ones were your favourites? Anything you'd like to own, or which polishes from these brands should I own in addition to these that I already have?

Hope you enjoyed the post!

0 comments: