My Stash: Indie brands, Essie, Color Club, Misa and more

I have the third stash post for you today! In this one I'll show you the third drawer of my Helmer, which has quite many brands in it. I have all my indie polishes in the third drawer as well as all my Essie, Color Club, Misa, American Apparel, Nubar, Kiko, Perfect, Hits, Depend and some other brands too. If you missed the first and second stash post, you can check them here and here. (The first one has also some general info about my stash if you're interested.)

But here's how the third drawer looks like:
So as you can see, this has a bit more of mixed brands than the first two drawers I've shown you. However, I think I need to do some changes soon, as I've been lately more into all the indie polishes and they will soon run out of room here, so I probably have move some polishes around. Also, it might make more sense to have all my a-england polishes here with the indie ones, as they could be also considered (at least somewhat) indie. Anyhow, this is the current situation, so let's see all the polishes, right?!

So let's start with the indie polishes and first off are all my Shimmer Polish lacquers: Candace, Mary, Lucie, Irene and Maria.

More Shimmer Polish lacquers: Nichole, Leslie, Jasmine, Sarah and Julie.

Then all my KBShimmer polishes: Bejeweled, Orange Pop, Diva, Proud Peacock, I Got A Crush On Blue and Iris My Case.

Then I have two WellNails polishes: Nothing symbolic about that... and Christmassy Winter Wonderland, two Lush Lacquer polishes: Mr. Bubble and Seas The Moment, one Rainbow Honey called Sweet Talk and two Pretty Serious polishes: Mummy Mush and Gargoyle Ganache.

Next off are all my Essie polishes: Shine of the Times, Mint Candy Apple, Orange It's Obvious, Lights and Leading Lady.
 
Essies continue: Action, Guilty Pleasures, Muchi Muchi and Demure Vixen.

I also have the Madison Ave-hue collection that actually isn't in the drawer as they came in the cute box, that doesn't really fit to the drawer, so I'm not still sure where I'll keep them, but anyhow these are: Madison-Avehue, Avenue Maintain, Go Ginza, Maximillian Strasse Her, Bond With Whomever and Hip-Anema.

Then all the Color Club polishes: Starry Temptress Topcoat, Halo-graphic, Blue Heaven, Angel Kiss, Cherubic and Eternal Beauty.
 
All the rest of the Color Clubs: Beyond The Mistletoe, Gingerbread, Sugarplum Fairy, Cold Metal, Fashion Addict and Wild at Heart.

Next off are all my Misas (I don't know why I have only four of these as I quite like the brand): Greay Matters, Genie in This Bottle,Taking Chances and Live Without Knowing.

 Then here's all my Kiko polishes (I wish I had more of these too, well actually, I just got two more of those Sugar Mat polishes, but they weren't here when I took these pics, so I'll show them in a haul post later): Sparkle Touch Multicolour Glitter Ivory (229), Purple Microglitter (255), Sugar Mat Mint (636), Sugar Mat Poppy Red (640), Sugar Mat Strawberry Pink (641), Sugar Mat Burgundy (645).

Then I have four Glitter Gal polishes (I think these have gotten some new and more interesting names, but mine are so old that these have the "boring" names): Copper/3D Holo, Silver 3D/Holo, Black 3D/Holo and Red 3D/Holo.
 
I also have four Nubar polishes: White Polka Dot, Reclaim, Purple Rain Glitter and Toga Purple.

Then here is my American Apparel polishes: Dance, L'Esprit, Lopez Canyon and Dynasty.
 
AA continues: Supernova, Violet Panache, Moonlight Beach and Manhattan Beach.

 I have also have few Depend polishes, these are really small and cute, but unfortunately these only have numbers: 105, 170, 218, 222, 251, 227, 135, 313 and 351.

I have these five Hits polishes, the first two are from Phenomena collection: Moonbow and Air Glow, then the other three are from Speciallita collection: Apolo, Zeus and Ares. The last one is a brand called Up Colors and the polish is called Azul Arco-Iris.

Then I have these six polishes that are from different brands, but to me they are somewhat special. These are MAC Whirlwind, L'Oreal Confettis, Max Factor Fantasy Fire, Ciaté Pepperminty, Ciate mini Vintage, Layla Ceramic Effect CE52.

And last I have these Perfect glitter (and one metal) polishes (these have again only numbers): S37, S34, S36, S41 and K33.


So, which ones were your favourites? Anything you'd like to own?
Hope you enjoyed this yet another stash post, I have still one left later!

0 comments: