My Stash: China Glaze, Milani, Catherine Arley and Deborah Lippmann

I always really enjoy reading posts about other people's stashes and seeing all those pretty bottle pictures. Those posts give so many good hints of what polishes to check out and what tpo get in the future and it's anyways always nice to look at pictures of pretty polish bottles!

I just realised that I've never done any posts about my stash. I have the separate page about my stash and the links to the posts where I've used the polish, but I thought it would be nice to show you my stash in pictures too, or at least how it is just now, because my stash is constantly changing. I've tried to keep it in reason, so if I don't like some polish I will certainly sell it, swap it or give it away, but I also do this with polishes that are nice but not that special or with polishes that are close to something that I already own. All this helps to keep the stash size within reason and also I can get some new polishes to try this way. If I would just keep everything, I couldn't get any new ones, because I would run out of space and also I don't have that much money to spend on polishes with my student budget.

Anyhow, I, like almost all nail polish bloggers, have a Ikea Helmer (white one) to store my polishes. As you probably know, there are six drawers in total in the Helmer. In the first drawer I have all my top coats, base coats, matte top coats, crackle polishes, cuticle oils, some hand creams and all the things like that. Then I have the following four drawers where I keep my actual stash and these are the drawers that I'll be showing you in these posts. Then I have the last drawer for all my untried polishes (actually, there are also polishes that I've already tried at some point, but didn't for some reason blog about), but I moved them to the drawers they should be in if I'd already tried them, so that you can see my whole stash, the ones that I've already shown you and the ones that I haven't.

So there will be total of four of posts like this, so that I can show you the polishes in each drawer. In this post, I will show you the first drawer where I have all my China Glaze, Milani, Catherine Arley and Deborah Lippmann polishes.

So the first drawer looks like this. It's quite full, so If I'm going to have and keep more China Glaze or Catherine Arley polishes, I will probably have to move the latter to some other drawer. Actually, all my drawers were quite full when I moved the untried polishes to them for the pictures, but then again, when I try those untried polishes, I can move them away from the untried drawer and finally use that space too. Also, I don't have any reasons why these brands are in this drawer, other than that they fit nicely together and that's my philosophy with every other drawer too. I like to use the space efficiently, for example I have the Milanis next to the China Glazes, because they fit nicely together.

But let's see all the polishes, right?!

IDK, 2NITE, LOL, BFF, TTYL, FYI and GR8

Hyper Haute, Strap On Your Moonboots, Don't Be a Luna-tic, Infra Red, When Stars Collide and Hello Gorgeous!

Pink-ie Promise, Fancy Pants, Dandy Lyin' Around, Keep Calm, Paint On and Stellar

Atlantis, For Audrey, Light As Air, Sneaker Head and Custom Kicks

It's a Trap-Eze!, Escaping Reality, Water You Wainting For, Bend Over Backwards and Make a Spectacle

 100 Proof Pink, No Way José, Pure Elegance, Grape Juice and Flying Dragon

Ahoy!, Fuchsia Fanatic, Strawberry Fields, White Cap and White Out

Desert Sun, Trendsetter, Skyscraper, 108 Degrees, Señorita Bonita and Papaya Punch

Optical Illusion, Prism, Some Like It Haute, Riveting and Instant Chemistry

Frosty, Rare & Radiant, Ruby Pumps, Pizzaz and Midnight Mission

I'm Not Lion, Gems, Purple Gleam and Gold

HD, 3D, Hi-Tech, Cyberspace, Digital and Hi-Res

668, 673, 677, 800, 801, 805, 806 and the one with no number

Glitter In The Air and Let's Go Crazy

So that was all from the first drawer, phew! I have quite a few China Glaze polishes, but I've also sold many of them. I always like to try out at least some polishes from their new collections and then I end up keeping some and then for the others I will find new homes. I like China Glaze as a brand a lot, though it's probably not my favourite one (anymore). I also like all the Milani polishes that I have. They seem to be doing some interesting stuff time to time and then the rest isn't so appealing.. I might have more of these if it was easier to get here in Finland. I have also quite many of those Catherine Arley holographic polishes and these are the ones that I've decided to keep (for now). I like the colors and the quality too. I only have two Deborah Lippmann polishes as they are a bit too expensive for my liking. If I wasn't a student, I might have couple more, but I think I like some other brands, that are a bit cheaper, better.

So, do I own any of your favourites or which one of these did you like the best? Anything you'd like to own, or which polishes from these brands should I own in addition to these that I already have? I hope you all enjoyed this post, it was quite fun to do! And like I said, there will be three more of these coming up in the future, so stay tuned!

0 comments: