Meeting with fellow nail polish enthusiasts vol. 2 (part 1)

So like I told you yesterday, we had another meeting with local nail polish enthusiasts here in my home today! It was really a great day: lots of laughter, chatting and good food! I had a really great time and I think the other girls had too. It is always so much fun to gather together and talk about nail polishes and of course also some other things too.

We had some really great sponsors for our event and of course all were eager to see what was in those goodie bags, so we started the event by checking them out. I had to spent quite some time to getting those goodie bags ready and I'm telling you, they were quite heavy! I'm gonna post about all the products and the sponsors in another post later, because, well, there's quite much to post about...

 
We also had these second bags for everyone. While the first bags had pretty much the same stuff for everybody, these had more various items, so we held a little raffle and everyone got one of these bags too. 

So of course then we all had to check out the products in these bags too! 

We all brought some used polishes and other nail related stuff to the event with us, so we swapped them and sold them to each other.
 



 Of course we had also some great food and treats! (Everyone brought something with them)


Here you can get a little sneak peek of all the great products that we all got from the goodie bags, but like I said, I'll have more about that in another post.



And of course we had to do the group hand photo too! One hand is missing, as she had to leave a bit early, so we had total of 12 girls here. Some of them were also in the first meeting, some I hadn't met before today, but every single one of the ladies were really sweet! I had a blast and I hope we'll have another meeting like this in the future too!

0 comments: