Kiko Sugar Mat Strawberry Pink & Poppy Red

Today I have two of those amazing new Kiko Sugar Mat polishes that I got from my swap to show you!

So first of here's number 641 called Strawberry Pink. I have two coats here with base coat. The problem with these is that the awesome shimmer is impossible to capture with camera! But other than that I really don't have any complaints, these are really pure awesomeness!! I have only tried one OPI liquid sand polish before these (and I haven't had a change to try any other brands with this same texture), so I don't have much to compare, but I'd say these work way better than the OPI polish. There wasn't anything wrong with the OPI polish, but it needed three coats for full coverage, this only took two. Also the drying time with these Kiko Sugar Mat polishes is faster than what it was with the OPI. And the most important thing: I think Kiko made some really gorgeous colors! One more big bonus: this was quite easy to remove, so no need for foil method or anything like that.
 
I wore this Strawberry Pink for a week and it stayed on really nicely. Of course it came off a bit from the tips, but what polish doesn't, especially when you don't use top coat to protect the polish. Also as these have texture, it is really easy to fix the tips by adding some polish there, because the texture hides any lines that you might create.
 
So if you ever have change to get any of these, I'm telling you that you should really get them! I've only worn two and I have still to to go, but I wish I had some more of these, especially these shimmer ones.


The second one is number 640, called Poppy Red and I have again two coats here with base coat. If that previous one was awesome, I'm not really sure what I should say about this as I liked this even more! The color is just perfect! 
 
This is again way more sparkly in real life, but you can still probably see at least somewhat how gorgeous this is! This became one of my favourite polishes of all time as soon as I had it on my nails and it dried a bit. It's just so pretty. Amazing!

And yeah, I didn't even think about putting top coat over these, because I think these should be worn as they are. If you don't like the texture, then you shouldn't probably buy these as for me that's really the whole point. I'm so so glad that I got my hands on at least four of these Kiko Sugar Mat polishes!

0 comments: