Kiko Sugar Mat Mint with OPI GoldenEye

As I promised yesterday, here comes my spiced up mani with Kiko Sugar Mat Mint.

I know that some of probably prefered the basic version of this polish without any glitters or anything like that, but like I said, I prefer these texture polishes with at least somekind of sparkle, so I added some myself. I wanted to combine gold with the mint as I like the combination of those two colors, so I chose OPI GoldenEye for the job and then I just added some of that over the Mint with a sponge. I had very little polish in the sponge, because I didn't want to cover the mint color too much and this also helped to keep the texture effect alive too. And as I wanted the mani still to be textured, I didn't add any top coat.

I really like how this turned out and I do prefer this over the one plain color. Of course it isn't as sparkly as the Sugar Mat polishes with glitter in them, but I still like how the gold looks over the mint. What do you guys think?


Mereneid Ridgefilling Base Coat
Kiko Sugar Mat Mint (636) 3 coats
OPI GoldenEye (lightly sponged over the Kiko polish)


 -----------------

Don't forget to participate my giveaway, here!

0 comments: