KBShimmer Iris My Case

As soon as I saw the first pics of KBShimmer spring collection, I knew I had to have Iris My Case as it looked so pretty!

And I certainly wasn't dissapointed when I got this as it looks very pretty in the bottle and even more gorgeous on nail! I have three thin coats here with base and top coat. This was really easy to apply and the glitters came out of the bottle effortlessly. The glitters also spread nicely on nail, so that you don't need to do any extra work placing them. I love polishes like this with some milky base and glitters as they give the instant glitter sandwich look! Very pretty!

I wore this polish to my niece's first birthday on Saturday as I thought this would be the perfect polish for the occasion and it surely was! I also love the fact that there's really no need for any decorations as the polish is so pretty on its own.

Mereneid Ridgefilling Base Coat
KBShimmer Iris My Case 3 coats
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri 

-----------------

Don't forget to enter my giveaway, here!

0 comments: