Influenster Sugar 'N' Spice VoxBox

*All products were sent to me for testing purposes, completely complimentary, from Influenster. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

I was going through old posts the other day and realized I never got around to doing a blog post on the Sugar and Spice VoxBox I received from Influenster! How did I forget something this important you ask?? Well, I got my VoxBox very early, one of the first or second shipments likely, and (knowing how much I hate VoxBox spoilers myself) I held off in an attempt not to spoil anyone else. Then I guess I just forgot completely that I never actually posted. But it's here now!!


Have I mentioned that I adore picmonkey.com?? The things that can be done with pictures, the awesome way it creates collages is so much easier than trying to do everything myself.

Here is my box. I love the new boxes Influenster is using. They're so much prettier than the plain brown box I got for the Holiday VoxBox. You can see that it's from Influenster right away. The box is emblazened with Influenster from every side, which just ramps up the excitement. I was immediately giddy and wondering what's inside. The questions you take to qualify for the VoxBox do give you some idea but Influenster always throws in some awesome surprises!!


The first thing you see when you open the box is the Influenster Sugar 'N Spice VoxBox 2013 card. It explains the box and the opposite side tells you what's inside. I never look at this because I love the surprise.

I won't say too much about the products in this post because each one will have its own in-depth post.


The first thing under the VoxBox card is a handful of coupons. Save $2.00 on the purchase of any Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel product. The main retailers listed are Kroger, Rite Aid, Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS. You can find Dickinson products elsewhere as well, so be sure to look the next time your out.


I received Dickinson's Oil Controlling Towelettes. Though they say they are oil free, non-drying, and good for all skin types I was anxious and very hesitant about using these. I have some of the worst combination skin. It's odd, my skin is usually fairly normal. A dry patch here or a bit of extra oil, but then I use the wrong thing and BAM! My skin practically drips with oil or peels from dryness or breaks out horribly! However, I wouldn't be a very good blogger if I wasn't willing to take some risks so I used one. I'll have a full post on this product shortly, but I will say I was impressed. It didn't cause any kind of breakout whether from oil, dryness, or acne. It did exactly what it says it does in addition to soothing my skin.


Next in the box was the package of Nectresse Natural No Calorie Sweetener. It's 100% natural, made from monk fruit. I don't use much sweetener, certainly not in my coffee or tea. But ...


Nectresse included an awesome recipe book. Not only does this recipe book come with yummy recipes like apricot fig cinnamon rolls, cinnamon hot chocolate, pumpkin walnut pancakes, and mixed berry yogurt parfait, but it explains everything you need to or could want to know about the sweetener and the monk fruit as well as gives a conversion chart so you know you're always getting just the right amount of sweetness compared to sugar.


Once the Dickinson's and the Nectresse are removed this just rolled right to me. It's Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer. Turn the lid to the left and it clicks open, revealing a spray nozzle. Press down on the top and you get a continuous spray of soft, non-greasy moisturizer that leaves your skin moisturized in seconds so you can spray and go.


This yummy little beauty was packaged carefully in bubble wrap. I thought this was really sweet of Influenster! These are belVita Breakfast Biscuits. You get four in a pack like this; this one is cinnamon and brown sugar, and they make a nutritious and energy sustainable breakfast. I found eating one of these packages in the morning filled me right up and left me full even through lunch! They have such a wonderful texture to them too. They're filled with whole grains that give them just the right amount of crunch, and the cinnamon and brown sugar isn't too sweet!


Last but not least is the Colgate Optic White trio. I really couldn't be happier with this. I already use the toothpaste but only knew in passing that they had a mouthwash, never mind a toothbrush!  The 360 Optic White toothbrush complete with whitening cups and polishing bristles, Optic White toothpaste in Sparkling Mint said to make your teeth whiter in one week, and the Optic White alcohol free mouthwash, also in Sparkling Fresh Mint. I've been using this trio since I got the VoxBox, and I have noticed a difference! It's odd how all three together do what just the toothpaste couldn't. I certainly won't be doing any toothpaste commercials, but I feel less self-conscious smiling in public.

So, you've seen what's in the box. Stick around for the reviews. They're coming soon. For real this time; no more forgetting! :)

Which reviews are you most looking forward to? What products from the Influenster Sugar 'N Spice VoxBox do you most what to see in use??

*All products were sent to me for testing purposes, completely complimentary, from Influenster. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

0 comments: