Delia Cosmetics #155 & China Glaze Glitz 'n Pieces

Today I have another glitter layering combo for you guys!

So this is one coat of China Glaze Glitz 'n Pieces over Delia Cosmetics Coral #155* (with base and top coat).
 
I wasn't too interested of China Glaze's Glitz Bitz 'n Pieces collection mainly beceause all the polishes have bar glitter in them and like I've said before; I don't really like bar glitter. Anyhow, I still decided to order this one as I thought I could try if I would like it, but the truth is (again) that the bar glitter really ruins this polish for me. I just don't seemed to be able to like it! I can manage if there just one or two here and there or if they are not too long, but there's quite much of it in this polish and I ended up some in each nail though I even tried to avoid it a bit. So yeah, this one isn't really for me...

However, I quite liked the polish that I used as the base color: Delia Cosmetics Coral #155*:
I have three coats here with base and top coat. Beautycosmetic.biz sent this polish for me for a review and I think this is really nice polish for the price they sell it (1.85€, $2.80). You can find this and other shades of the same line here. ( I don't profit anything if you click the links, they are just to help you find the product if you want to)

This was pretty easy to apply, though the brush could be a bit better and the drying time was average. The color is really nice, especially because I've been loving these kind of colors lately. It even has some hidden shimmer in it, though you can't really see it on nail.


*One of the products in this post was sent for me to review, for more information see my disclosure policy.

0 comments: