Time Periods Challenge: The Modern Stone Age Family

Since we are now on the Stone Age in the Time Periods Challenge I couldn't think of a better nail art idea than the modern stone age family! If you don't know who they are, what rock have you been living under all your life??

nail art freehand polish Spellbound Nails Lacquer Time Periods Challenge Stone Age Neanderthals Flintstones Fred Wilma Flintstone Barney Betty Rubble Rubbles character nails cartoon

It's the Flintstones and the Rubbles: Betty and Barney Rubble and Fred and Wilma Flintstone! I adore the Fred nail. I never realized this shade of blue and orange went together so well.

nail art freehand polish Spellbound Nails Lacquer Time Periods Challenge Stone Age Neanderthals Flintstones Fred Wilma Flintstone Barney Betty Rubble Rubbles character nails cartoon

For the nude polish lovers out there I definitely recommend trying to find Color Fever Seashell. I had someone tell me they also found it in the CQ bottles with the same name and number. Seashell is nearly a perfect match for my skin tone. It's a really beautiful nude that has slightly more than a hint of pink. This is one coat!! There is still a small amount of visible nail line and that's not usually my thing, but I love it with this color.

I think I finally figured out the whole inlinkz thing so check out the other manis by some really lovely artists for this part of the challenge. Hopefully I'll remember to add the coding to each post for the challenge. :)

0 comments: