Swap Number Two

I'm not a big swapper mainly because I feel like there isn't that much brands available here in Finland that wouldn't be available somewhere elso, so I haven't got that much to offer to other swappers. However, I just got my second ever swap package and I feel like I should really do this more often!

The main reason for this swap was that I wanted to try out those new Kiko Sugar Mat polishes, so I contacted the lovely Portuguese blogger Akuma Kanji from Under the Gravity's Nails and asked if she'd be interested in doing a little swap with me so that I could get some of those Kiko polishes. She was immediately interested in doing the swap and I must tell you that she was soooo helpful and awesome during the whole process! I kinda wish that Kiko polishes were available here in Finland too, but if they were I would have missed this great opportunity of doing a swap with Akuma Kanji and that would have been a shame... We agreed to send each other eight polishes, but this is what she sent me:

Amazing, right?!? I was just so surprised when I opened the box, because the polishes just kept coming and coming! She said she wanted to sent me some extra and well, she certainly did! Also, she picked up some really beautiful polishes, right?!
 
So these are the ones that I requested, from left to right: Essence Hello Marshmallow!, Kiko Sugar Mat polishes: Mint (6361), Burgundy (645), Strawberry Pink (641) and Poppy Red (640). I also asked if she could send me three polishes from some local brands, but like you saw already, she included "couple" extra:
 
From left to right: Andreia #37 and #70, Andreia Pocket #101, #106 and #108, Carlos Santos #623, Cliché Hippie and Maldivas.

Risqué Cintilante Agreste, Inocos Maria Menina and Amarelinho, DERMExcellence #32, Yes Love caviar manicure set and Leticia Well #426.
 
Here's a close-up of that Yes Love caviar manicure set, so that you can see those pearls better.

All these are new brands for me (except Kiko and Essence), so I'm really excited of each and every one of these! I've seen some of these brands in some other blogs and they all look really great, so I can't wait to try these out! I just have to figure out wich one to try first... Any suggestions on which you would like to see first? :)

In addition to the polish, she also sent me a huge pile of local candy! We've been eating these like crazy and still have tons left, because there was just so much! I loved the fact that she sent me these local candies that are originally Portuguese and have been around since she was little, that was so cute! :)

So you can all probably imagine that I just can't even begin to thank Akuma Kanji enough of all these polishes and the candies! She was just so amazing and sweet and I'm still amazed by all of this! Thank you Akuma Kanji so so so much and I hope you will get the package I sent to you soon too, though it doesn't really compare to what you sent...

0 comments: