Shimmer Polish Maria

Today I have the first one of the Shimmer Polish polishes to show you guys. I had a bit of a hard time choosing which one to try first as they all were so gorgeous, so to make my decision easier, I asked my boyfriend to select one that he liked the best and then I just went with that. He always tends to like blue polishes, so it wasn't really a surprise that he chose a blue one, but what an amazing blue, don't you think?

So this is Shimmer Polish Maria* and I have three coats here with base and top coat. I'm really in love with this polish, it has to be one of the most gorgeous glitter polishes that I've ever tried! This was also very easy to apply and you get nice coverage with three coats, which is really nice, because you can wear this alone like I did, or layer it over some other polish depending on the amount of glitter you want to have on your nails.

Lately I've been more into blue polishes than before, so maybe it is also the reason why I really like this one. I also don't have that many blues in my stash, so this fits in perfectly. 
 
The only downside with this is of course the removal like with every other glitter polish out there. But with the foil method it's not that big of a deal and this is really pretty enough to go through the removal process.


Nail Tek Foundation II
Shimmer Polish Maria 3 coats
Essie Good To Go

You can buy Shimmer Polish lacquers here and they sell for $12 each.

*The product in this post was sent for me to review, for more information see my disclosure policy.

0 comments: